Some of the main forms of epilepsy surgery in India are Intra-operative Monitoring, Amygdalohippocampactomy, Multiple subpial transections, Corpus callosotomy and Hemispherectomy. Surgeons at Brain and Spine Care India use the most advanced techniques to carry out the surgery, understanding the complexity of the disease. A common neurologic disease, epilepsy sometimes fails to respond to medications, thus requiring surgery. Repeated seizures might lead to sudden death, brain damage, etc.
Brain and Spine Care India promises the best epilepsy surgery in Faridabad. Surgeons would devise the right surgery technique according to the origin of the seizures in brain.
- Brain Tumor surgery
- Expanded Endonasal surgery
- Neurovascular surgery
- Endoscopic & endoscope assisted brain surgery
- Stereotactic & functional neurosurgery
- Aneurysm Clipping
- CSF rhinorrhea
- Endoscopic Surgery
- MES (Micro Endoscopic Surgery) For Spine
- 360 degree procedure for cervical & thoracic spine
- Disc replacement surgery
- Spinal cord surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Surgeries for relief of pain